It's Friday, I should get in the habit of cleaning out the backlog of links every week.
- Busted Tees - Air Guitar Hero. A t-shirt with the guitar hero controller on it. Printed shirts are like bumper stickers sometimes, I appreciate them but when they're on other people.
- Woot : Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player
- excuse me, I believe you have my stapler. Eyes on the prize! Nannies like this make work life lame.
- YouTube - Devo performing Satisfaction (live on SNL '78) - Never saw this before. If it was 1978 and I saw this I'd be freaked the hell out.
- monstro!: An open letter to Bob Buckter, color consultant, San Francisco. - Two houses on my street have done this as well. They get covered up like a birthday present only to find out later it's just socks. Brown socks.
- Sophia from Kid Nation assesses President Bush - rc3.org - William Henry Harrison, you fool!
- Retail: Radio Shack To Carry Video Games - Kotaku - Yes! Finally a reason to go to the Radio Shack near my house.