Amber and I picked up our marriage license today. As we waited for the guy to print up the final document we were joking and laughing like newlyweds should. We've gotten pretty silly these days. Afterwards we grabbed a cup of coffee and talked about our future.
I just wanted to write that down somewhere. It was a nice morning.
- The Anti-Advertising Agency » Pirate Ship 2.0
- The Encyclopedia of New York Video - New York Magazine
- TechEBlog » VIDEO: Electronic Bubble Wrap Keychain Might Drive You (or Co-Workers) Insane - Want want want.
- bits bytes pixels & sprites » Archives » Cal Marching Band’s Halftime Show - If you are an ex-band geek that played video games (and maybe even went to Cal) you're going to love this.
- Wish You Were Here! Postcards from our Awesome Future - a photoset on Flickr - I might go to Oakland if I could take the Z-Line.
- Rising Prices at the Pump - The New York Times - New York Times - Peculiar.
- Neatorama » Blog Archive » ZOMG! Archaelogists Found Evidence of Zombie Attack in Ancient Egypt! - Zombieees!
- Rands In Repose: The Nerd Handbook - Everyone I know is some kind of nerd.